Oyhut Bay Now Available for Sale and for Rent -
Vacation Rentals Start Memorial Day Weekend
May 2016 - This summer, Oyhut Bay in Ocean Shores will welcome guests, visitors and homeowners with SummerFest, special events every weekend from Memorial Day through Labor Day. Cottages are now selling and now renting as overnight vacation rentals. We welcome chamber members (and referrals) to learn more about this new walkable village in Ocean Shores.
Located on the south end of the Ocean Shores peninsula near Damon Point and the 683-acre Oyhut Bay Wildlife Recreation Area, Oyhut Bay is one of America’s top new master-planned mixed-use developments, offering a walkable village with modern amenities, unlimited recreational opportunities and miles of open spaces.
Cottage reservations are now available for nightly vacation rental starting Memorial Day Weekend. Oyhut Bay was granted hotel zoning to allow nightly rentals, unique in the city of Ocean Shores where most single-family homes are not permitted to offer short-term rentals. With Ocean Shores already booked up for busy summer weekends, this is a good opportunity for last-minute planners, including event and group reservation needs. Our professional vacation rental management team will be onsite daily, and reservations are available online at www.oyhutbayvacationrentals.com or by calling 360.553.1818.
The Welcome Center and cottage model row are open daily 10 to 5. One-, two- and three-bedroom cottages are now selling from $199,950 to the low $400s, and they are ready to move in by the end of May with immediate rental income available. The Outlook at Oyhut Bay condos are over 80% sold, and will be the only condos available at Oyhut Bay. For more information on new home availability, we welcome members, their guests and referrals to visit the Welcome Center at 400 Salmonberry Lane SW, Ocean Shores, or call 360.209.1886.
SummerFest kicks off Memorial Day Weekend, and will include a series of events and amenities like live music on the lawn, naturalist talks and walks with the Coastal Interpretive Center, BBQs, wine and cheese welcome events for our guests, special kids activities, yoga and pilates classes, bicycle and moped rentals and more. For more information on upcoming events, watch our website at www.oyhutbay.com or follow Oyhut Bay on Facebook.
In addition to the homes, we are making good progress on the site infrastructure and initial amenities:
• The first retail building will grand open in June and will feature two tenants. Salon Maude which is temporarily located in the administration building, will expand in the new space. A new full-service restaurant, Rovito Bistro, will offer breakfast, lunch and dinner service including coffee, brick-oven pizza and a martini bar.
• The second floor of the welcome center will offer a large indoor venue space for conference gatherings, meetings, live music performances, presentations, receptions, parties and more.
• A community dock on Oyhut Bay’s freshwater canal lots will grand open this Memorial Day Weekend, perfect for kayaking, fishing, birdwatching, boating and stand-up paddleboarding.
• The administration building has been renovated as the Pelican Post, which will house the Vacation Rental Office and onsite mail room.
• A monument sign, phase one streets, sidewalks, streetlights and bollards are nearly complete. A large feature fountain is being installed on the plaza. Fire pits, a central lawn and custom street signs will be installed by early June.
• The Heron Lodge, the central feature of the Village Square, is currently in final architecture design, with the groundbreaking anticipated this summer.
• Approximately 8,000 feet of new retail at the entrance will break ground this fall.
Future phases will include up to 200 cottages, a full-service grocery store with an emphasis on fresh and local, more new retail, an indoor pool, fitness center, teen center, kids play areas and more.
Oyhut Bay – Now Selling – model row open daily 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. at 400 Salmonberry Lane SW, Ocean Shores, WA. Call 360.209.1886 or visit the website: www.oyhutbay.com.
Oyhut Bay – Vacation Rentals – Call 360.553.1818 or visit the website: www.oyhutbayvacationrentals.com.